Restaurant managers are responsible for overseeing the efficient running and profitability of restaurants and for managing their employees.
You’ll need to be able to lead as well as work as part of a team.
- Recruiting, training and supervising staff
- Managing budgets
- Planning menus
- Ensuring compliance with hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines
- Promoting and marketing the business
- Ordering supplies
- Producing staff roosters
- Handling customer enquiries and complaints
- Taking reservations
- Greeting and advising customers
- Problem solving
- Preparing and presenting staffing/sales reports
- Keeping statistical and financial records
- Assessing and improving profitability
- Setting targets
- Handling administration and paperwork
- Liaising with customers, employees, suppliers, licensing authorities and sales representatives
- Making improvements to the running of the business and developing the restaurant.
If you have any questions, please contact us.