Food and Beverage Manager
Have you ever heard of a Food & Beverage Manager?…
A Food & Beverage Manager forecasts, plans and controls the ordering of food and beverages for a hospitality property.
He also manages the finances related to the whole process of searching, ordering and purchasing food and drink.
Job description and responsibilities
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
- Identify customers needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
- Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
- Establish targets, schedules, policies and procedures
- Provide a two way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Report to management of hotel regarding sales results and productivity
If you have any questions, please contact us.